Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 24, 2015

· A Very Merry Christmas to All of You! ·

source

I hope this coming weekend is filled with joyous celebrations as you celebrate this Christmas season!  I featured some favorite 1950s Christmas cards in my post last year, so I thought I'd branch out into the 30s this year. ;-)

Enjoy!

source

source

source

I'll be traveling back home for a nice relaxed weekend with my family- what do you all have planned?

And how about these fashions!- which is your favorite?  I am torn between them all- those fabulous mittens!! that perfectly floaty evening gown!- but I think I might lean the most towards the last card with the red outerwear.  Sigh- luxuriant fur! jaunty feather! gauntlet gloves!

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Lily!! Have a lovely time with your family!
    I love that red evening gown! It is a hard choice though, they're all so pretty!
    We are planning on making cookies, eating tacos (Christmas meal tradition), and watching movies. :) And hopefully we won't have to mow the lawn. :P
    Have a lovely weekend and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tacos sound like a fun tradition! We know a family that always does Chinese, so I guess you both got the ethnic memo! :-) As for us... we like to jump-start the major carb/sugar coma by having cinnamon rolls for dinner. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I love all of these cards! I especially love that red evening dress, so spectacular. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards=)) Merry Xmas=))

    arcticraspberry.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely cards! I adore the evening gown, it's spectacular! A very merry Christmas to you, and to all of your family as well. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, sweetly, dear Lily. Joyful Christmas season wishes to you and your loved ones as well!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards. The middle is my favorite as it's just too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! My favorite card is the second one, but I have to agree they are all pretty fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all fabulous! It's hard to choose a favorite!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © 2013 Mode de Lis . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com