Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

· Merry Christmas! ·

via Pinterest
Merry Christmas to all my readers!  I'm *hoping* for some snow today that might last through until Christmas Day (might as well dream big, right?), but even if it doesn't I'm looking forward to celebrating with family and then a trip to Williamsburg later this week. :-)

via Pinterest
I've been sucked into the black hole of 1950s Christmas cards lately and can't get enough!
Check out my Pinterest board for even more. :-)

via Pinterest
In the spirit of these adorable cards, may your Christmas fashions be full of full skirts, polka dots, candy stripes, big bows, and fluffy fur! :-)

via Pinterest
Merry Christmas!

What are your Christmas Eve/Christmas Day traditions?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ..... We would certainly be dead long since. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too!! Williamsburg?? I'm so jealous! I've never been there but I hope to go some day.
    My dad always makes black walnut fudge (the undisputed best in the world), and we have a fire in the fireplace on Christmas Day. :)
    Have a wonderful Christmas (despite the terribly green grass and brown landscape...) and a fun vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those adorable cards floating across my Pinterest feed. Too, too cute! Our church family went caroling last night - oh what fun! Today we're off to my aunt's for lunch with Mom's side. Tomorrow morning my sisters' families will come over & spend most of the day. Can not wait. Every year around this time I start to worry that I'm going to wake up to find it's really only July or something & I was only dreaming it was Christmas. ;)
    Wishing a very happy & blessed Christmas to you & your family!
    <3 Michelle ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Lily! Have a wonderful time with your family, and an amazing trip to Williamsburg! (I severely envy you. ;P)

    Blessings,

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! I hope you have all had a very merry Christmas season! :-)

    Our family traditions for Christmas Eve are to open presents as a family and have cinnamon rolls for dinner. Christmas Day is spent with family- large dinner, games and fun all afternoon and evening. :-) It was so fun to hear what makes Christmas special for each of you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © 2013 Mode de Lis . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com