Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

· Patterns for Sale, Also, My 100th Post! ·


We have a burgeoning collection of patterns, and the time has come to clean out!  I put up over 40 listings on eBay this week, and I wanted to give you all a heads-up.



Historically accurate, costumes, vintage, and more- there's something for everyone! :-)


Prices are competitive, and many are rare out of print patterns.  If you do end up purchasing any, drop me a note to say you're a blog reader- I'd love to hear from you! :-)



Oh, and in other news...... Today is a momentous day- this is my 100th post!  Wow.  In person, I am a woman of rather few words, so I never thought I would have 100 things to talk about.  But, I guess when I get a captive, interested audience the time flies! ;-)

Thanks to everyone for following along so far- whether you've been here for all 100 posts, or just stopped by this week- I love hearing from each and every one of you! :-)



12 comments:

  1. Happy 100th Post! :D
    I always look forward to your posts. You such cute style and such talent!
    Hmm...I might have to bop on over to eBay. {Not that I need another pattern.} ;)
    Love,
    Michelle ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lily!! How exciting! I have thoroughly enjoyed all 100 posts; they are always super fun and inspirational!!
    I'll be sure to check out those patterns - I'm in dire need of some fresh new ones to make! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lily! How wonderful for you to have your 100th post!

    Blessings,
    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay 100th post and getting all those patterns on Ebay (quite a project!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 100 posts! I love visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your one hundredth post! I love seeing all your adorable outfits. I'm a big fan :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you sell all the patterns already? The only thing the link you gave provides are 3 pairs of ballet slippers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny! The original listings ended last night, but the relisted patterns should be visible if you try again now. :-) Ebay takes up to 24 hrs to show new listings, so that's why you couldn't see any earlier today!

      Delete
  9. Hello Lily! Congratulations on your 100th post! Your blog has quickly become one of my very favorites! I love seeing the results of your creativity (it makes me want to sew a lot more!), and I especially appreciate the high-necklines and tasteful modesty of your projects. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much! I'm so glad I've lasted for 100 posts- here's to the next hundred! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © 2013 Mode de Lis . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com