Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

· Vintage Patterns for Sale (Including rare designs and larger sizes!)·

Well, the urge to purge continues.... I just listed quite a few vintage patterns over on eBay!  Some of these are from our estate sale excursions, as well as some from our personal collection.

They're ending next Tuesday evening, so be sure to take a look here soon! :-)


I'll start out with the cream of the crop- mostly because the first picture is the one featured on bloglovin'. ;-)

These early 50s evening gown patterns are very rare AND complete AND in 36-38" bust sizes!
Check them out here: McCalls 8915 · McCalls 8485


These children's dresses are among those I'm selling off.  The one on the left is so sweet with the flower appliques- one made with rows of eyelet trim!  On the right, this tucked dress is perfect for gingham and just screams summer!
Listings here: Simplicity 4878 · Simplicity 6947


Interested in 1970s styles?  These are both in a larger size and so versatile!


I have several sleepwear patterns, each with unique vintage details!  The nightgown and robe on the far left feature smocking (transfers unused and intact!), the robes on the left center are positively oriental (including full sets of monogram transfers!), the (sadly decapitated but otherwise unharmed) pattern on the right center is advertised as being "sleepwear or sportswear"- the cigarette pants are a uniquely vintage addition!, the pattern on the far right also features cigarette pants, a brunch coat, and nightgowns- very versatile!


For 1960s designs, these are some of the dress patterns I have listed- the one on the left is in a larger size 36 bust!

Remember to check out the rest of the listings here! :-)  Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some fun patterns Lily! I found a great amount of patterns from the 1950s at a local thrift store...If my waist were a size 22", I would totally be able to make most of them!! hahahahaha!!!

    I would like to pass on this award to you...because you are so lovely!!

    http://beauty4ashes7.blogspot.com/2015/06/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    blessings!!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lily! I know we've never met, but I'm always so inspired by your work and your vintage wardrobe! So, I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! You can check it out on my blog here: http://clarajaneseamstressandsupplies.blogspot.com/2015/06/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so very much for the award! I'm touched to receive it! :-) I have a general policy not to continue Blogger Awards at this point in time, so I won't be passing it on. Thank you again, though! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © 2013 Mode de Lis . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com