It's that time of year- time to clean out my closet! I have a pile of things to list on my Etsy shop within the next couple months, but before I listed a few of my "blog-featured" outfits I wanted to give my readers first dibs! :-)
All of these dresses are handmade by me. They are all made to fit measurements of approx. 32"-34" bust, 25"-27" waist. I'm 5'6", so all lengths will fit accordingly. If you have questions regarding more specific measurements, please feel free to contact me at modedelis (at) gmail (dot) com. :-)
All of these dresses are marked down from what I would sell them on Etsy. I will be listing them in the shop on Feb 26th- so make sure to reserve them before then! Contact me by commenting or emailing me at modedelis (at) gmail (dot) com to claim a dress!
All payments will be through PayPal, shipping will be determined by your location- I'll give you a quote before billing. First come, first served!
You can read more about this dress on the outfit post.
- Cotton dress
- Button closure
- Ric-rac trim around collar and front edges
- Belt and accessories not included
- Gently worn- minimal visible wear
More pictures on the main dress post.
- Cotton/Linen dress
- Made to be worn over period undergarments, but can work with modern undergarments
- All visible stitching by hand
- Sleeve caps were altered and there is some piecing visible- but piecing is period, after all! :-)
- Closes with hooks and eyes at front
- Gently worn, some slight fading- otherwise no wear visible
1950s Green Dress · SOLD!
More pictures in post.
- Cotton dress
- Bias trim at neckline, hem, sleeves, and pockets
- Side zipper closure
- Faded overall and some slight wear- not bad, but enough that I'm marking this down a lot